SD-WAN is one of the hottest and fastest growing technologies in networking today. The growth opportunities for communication service providers (CSPs) and the cost savings for enterprises make it one of the most attractive innovations the industry has seen in a long time. The benefits are so attractive the both enterprises and CSPs are scrambling to deploy SD-WAN solutions immediately. In fact, the opportunities are so great that companies are deploying proprietary and monolithic SD-WAN solutions that don’t fit into their preferred cloud-centric approach, just to get something out there.
Our Ensemble SmartWAN is an open virtualized networking platform for deploying and managing virtual SD-WAN and other NFV services at scale. It enables CSPs and enterprises alike to deploy SD-WAN in an automated and virtualized fashion. Now, CSPs have an open, vendor-neutral platform to help them evolve their virtualized service offerings. We’re giving them the freedom to offer virtual SD-WANs and best-of-breed VNFs from any supplier. It also offers unprecedented simplicity and ease of use. With streamlined zero-touch provisioning and management features, our Ensemble SmartWAN ensures that service providers can effortlessly integrate virtual SD-WANs into larger service offerings. No longer do enterprises need to be locked in to closed monolithic appliances. The time has come when all businesses can leverage the benefits of NFV in conjunction with their SD-WAN deployments.
Realizing the Benefits of SD-WAN
Ensemble SmartWAN transforms SD-WAN from a monolithic application to part of a disaggregated service offering that enables other VNFs to also access SDWAN features such as hybrid WAN. Some of the key features and benefits of Ensemble SmartWAN include:
- Virtual networking platform – provides VNFI, including an accelerated vSwitch and Carrier Ethernet functionality
- Vendor neutral – includes the industry’s largest and broadest ecosystem of VNF partners
- Deployability – secure zero-touch installation on white box servers
- Carrier-class OpenStack – embedded cloud model enables deployment of OpenStack by addressing its shortcomings related to scale, security and upgradability
- Native VPNs without requiring a customer edge router – simplifies operator deployment of MPLS VPNs in conjunction with hybrid WAN functionality
For organizations looking to realize the full benefits of SD-WAN, Ensemble SmartWAN enables them to deploy SD-WAN as part of a componentized NFV-based solution that is consistent with their forward-looking architectures.
Would You Like To Discuss This Further?