Work at company level to direct a core team of highly skilled engineers and production technicians in the industrialization, process development and ongoing evolution of our world leading atomic clock product line.
- Collaborate with local Neuchatel R+D teams in the definition of road map for next generation Caesium products
- Coordinate a highly flexible internal and external manufacturing capability optimal for the production of a continually evolving product range
- Stimulate a culture of knowledge development within the team enhancing their capabilities and knowledge in develop process development, manufacturing test and material technologies
- Foster a continual improvement culture within the team striving to continually improve product quality, increase manufacturing performance and reduce manufacturing cost
- Responsible for new product introduction planning and processes for ADVA’s next generation Atomic clocks balancing cost, quality and time to market
- Responsible to ensure compliance to local and international requirements for safety and other industry standards
- Budgetary control for the production and industrialization function within Neuchatel
- Experience in management of high skilled production or test engineering team
- Engineering degree level preferably in mechanical design or material science
- Experience in high precision low volume manufacturing environment preferably involving micro mechanical and/or vacuum technology.
- Structured approach to end to end process development and control.
- Appreciation of material & supply chain management, production planning & supplier management
- Neuchatel site based with requirement for some national and international travel
- Minimum 5 years in a management role with budgetary responsibility
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership and urgency
- Excellent presentation skills, must be able to act as change manager
- Innovative, proactive and highly motivated personality
- Business fluent English & French language capability in written and spoken
- Global travel readiness