... Ensemble SmartWAN ensures that service providers can effortlessly integrate virtual SD-WANs into larger service offerings.
The gateway to success
Realizing the benefits of SD-WAN
Ensemble SmartWAN transforms SD-WAN from a monolithic application to part of a disaggregated service offering that enables other VNFs to also access SDWAN features such as hybrid WAN. Some of the key features and benefits of Ensemble SmartWAN include:
- Virtual networking platform – provides VNFI, including an accelerated vSwitch and Carrier Ethernet functionality
- Vendor neutral – includes the industry’s largest and broadest ecosystem of VNF partners
- Deployability – secure zero-touch installation on white box servers
- Carrier-class OpenStack – embedded cloud model enables deployment of OpenStack by addressing its shortcomings related to scale, security and upgradability
- Native VPNs without requiring a customer edge router – simplifies operator deployment of MPLS VPNs in conjunction with hybrid WAN functionality
For organizations looking to realize the full benefits of SD-WAN, Ensemble SmartWAN enables them to deploy SD-WAN as part of a componentized NFV-based solution that is consistent with their forward-looking architectures.